Parts and Equipment Wishlist
From NYC Resistor Wiki
(Redirected from Parts Wishlist)
- 1 Heavy Tools
- 2 Light Tools
- 3 Test Equipment
- 4 Spare Parts / Junk
This requires its own page. Laser Cutter.
Temperature controlled oven
- For large surface mount soldering projects...
We've got at least two corded and one cordless floating around the space.
- cut accurate angles in wood and soft metal/plastic
- needed so very soon
Hot air rework station
- Makes it easy to undo solder, and also can do soldering on small parts
We have one. It lives in one of the cubby holes.
Spare Parts / Junk
- good source of stepper motors, slide rails and print heads
Assorted / grab bag components
- LEDs, 8-segment (and more) displays,
- capacitors, resistors (of course!), wire, various ICs (and associated datasheets), parts catalogs, etc.
- Mice (optical and otherwise), old disk drives
- pagers, cell phones, random displays
- other computers stuff
- Two or more small projectors (Jan 2016)
- 7+ reliable laptops running some Linux distribution (Jan 2016)