From NYC Resistor Wiki
Graphic Novel Lending Shelf
I made a space on top of my locker for NYCR members who would like to share graphic novels! I hope people try it out. :) - Shelby
- Write your name/contact info, the book, and the date in the log book so that we can hunt you down if we need our books back!
- You may also find it useful to write the date you're borrowing the book on its bookmark, as a note to yourself for when you find it under your bed or in your couch cushions and wonder how long you have to finish reading it before someone hunts you down.
- Cross out your entry in the log.
- ...uh, put the book back in the collection.
Adding your own books to the collection
- Make a page for yourself with contact info in the front section of the log book. Write a list of what books you are contributing.
- Make a list of your own and put it somewhere safe, in case something happens to the log book and you need to track down your books.
- Make a bookmark for each book and stick it inside. Include contact info.
- OPTIONAL: stamp, write, sticker, label, or otherwise mark the book so we know it's yours even if the bookmark gets lost.
--184.108.40.206 23:17, 13 May 2014 (EDT)