Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Unwritten rules are invalid.
- Non-members may not use Shopbox ([NYCResistor] MEETING NOTES 10/4/2016)
- Members may not sponsor events under the NYCR brand without approval from the membership during a regular member meeting (Meeting notes Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 8:10 PM)
- "We've discussed before that hacker-in-residence doesn't get Slack or email access; they do get a key to the space while they're here; it's a short-term deal." (Meeting notes Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 8:25 PM)
- "If you do a shopbot project please clean up your scrap! Cut your scrap up, break it down into a bag, send it out with the trash. There's also a garbage bin in the shop, if you can fit your crap into that." (Meeting notes Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 8:25 PM)
- Hotshelves: Things not labeled that are placed on the hotshelves will be discarded via Doom Cart protocol. ([NYCResistor] Meeting Notes - May 24, 2016)
- NO PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 PERMITTED IN THE SPACE (since 2008) Possibly no one under 21 (Since 2010?)
- "Class payments. Done at the end of the month, to the Paypal account you use for your Membership Dues. Email [email protected] or [email protected] if you have any issues." ([NYCResistor] Meeting notes 05/03/16)
- => We are putting unlabeled hotshelf things into e-waste If you can't find your thing, it's in ewaste. ([NYCResistor] OI M8 HERD U WANTED MEETING MINUTES 2016-04-19)
- ++ Dumping of table trash on Monday / Thursday night. ([NYCResistor] Meeting notes 2016-04-12)
- "Dogs in the space? NO ([NYCResistor] Meeting Minutes 2015-11-24)
- who's got horrible allergies to dogs in the space?
- FIVE people raise their hands.
- PLEASE don't bring dogs if you can avoid it. Thanks. we love you. We love your dogs. But please not here.
- Matt borgatti? What about erotic pets?
- "Chris Fenton:We’re officially suspending our no weapon building in the space policy ONLY for projects involving NASA." ([NYCResistor] Meeting notes: September 8th 2015)
- A conversation about not discriminating against "type of service" begins and devolves"