Project:Laser Projector/Certification Requirements
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cutoff switch
- Protective housing
- Must be one piece
- Safety interlocks
- Prevent access to laser
- Must be redundant or failsafe
- Remote interlock
- Allow for remote power killing
- Key control
- Could be a computer password
- Prevent unauthoized operation
- Mission indicator
- visable or audiable effect to let people know of power on.
- Beam atteunator
- Mechanical or electrical that blocks emmession
- Operator controls
- Operator must not be in line of sight with laser beams
- Box must not have no holes for viewing inside
- Scanned lasers but not execed laser raiting, and have methods to ensure that.
- Manual reset
- Must prevent automatic operation restart in the case of power or hardware failure.
- Logo type
- A sticker of some kind
- Removable housing must have labels as well.
- Apature warning label for each
- Certification labels
- Must state with regulations complies with
- Identification Labels
- Year made
- All Labels must be perminate and easily visable.
- Mostly for sellers
- Defines user informations
- Doesn't concern us.
Specfic purpose products
- Resitrcted to Class 2 and below
- Can request varance
- Cannot be used for audiance scanning.
- Doesn't concern us
- Manufactors can be exempt from record keeping if production volume is low enough
- Two laser show involved
- The physical projector
- The projector show
- The projector
- The Screen
- The Venue
- Anything the laser interacts with
- Specific to the date.
- Must all be reported when filiing
- Must Report
- A report on the system equipment and aux components
- A show report
- The specific dates and location of the show
- Use the guide to write these things