(Redirected from Potluck)
- To be held on December 12th 2009 at 5:30 in an undisclosed location
- Justin (+1) will bring truffle shallot mashed potatoes and mushroom garlic gravy (vegan)
- Eric (+1) will bring veggie chili and a ton of booze we all kicked in on
- Sara may make some cookies
- I will bring two camping chairs and a card table
- Alicia will bring sugar cookies
- Charles will bring buffalo chicken dip. He eats meat.
- Ryan (+1) will bring a turducken and meat dressing (and a deep-fried turkey if the head count is right)
- Liz (+1) will bring Christmas cookies
- Shelby (+1?) will bring home made mac&cheese. Anyone opposed to dijon mustard in it?
- Raphael (+2) will bring baked sweet potatoes.
- Devon (+1) Will bring a meat bearing entrée
- Bill (+1) Will bring some sort of side dish that he did not make, because he cannot make side dishes yet. (*** ANY REQUESTS? ***)
- Jess will bring a pumpkin pie.
- Zach has said he will come and bring something tasty
- Adam will be coming and bringing, um... cookies? and maybe some cup of noodle?
- Chris (+1) will be there , bringing dip + desert
- Adam and pip have a ton of beer at our house (3 6-packs) but don't drink it, so we'll bring it!
Assuming 15-20 people
- 3 growlers (5 pints each) and various bottles assorted craft beers from bierkraft. If you have any preferences, speak up :)
- a few bottles of assorted wines (I usually opt for malbec and reisling, let me know if you have preferences)
- bacardi rum
- mixers (coke, sprite, seltzer, oj, cranberry, mint, limes, lemons)
- 2 veggie platters from trader joes
- 2 fruit platters