The Mustard Straw is a unique device that combines the utility of a straw, with the deliciousness of mustard. The one pictured here was created by Allan Grinshtein.
- 1 plastic straw, preferably wrapped in hygenic paper
- 1 packet of mustard, preferably Gulden's Spicy Brown.
- Scotch tape
- Hold the straw firmly with one hand
- Dispense scotch tape and wrap half way around the straw.
- Be careful not to let the tape stick to your fingers, or to cut yourself yourself on the tape dispensers edge.
- Leave about 1/2" of scotch tape free to stick to the mustard.
- Apply the leftover scotch tape to the top of the mustard packet
Uses for the Mustard Straw
There are many enjoyable and delicious activities one can do with a Mustard Straw. While this list is by no means exhaustive, it should give you some ideas of its utility. If you have other uses for the Mustard Straw, please add them here
- Mustard twirling
- Mustard hanging
- Mustard squishing
- Straw twirling
- Straw hanging
- Straw squishing
- Desk decoration
- Mustard flag
- Christmas tree ornaments