Minutes:March 04, 2008
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Minutes:March 04, 2008|
|Date||March 04, 2008|
|Summary||Meeting some potential new members, and a big agenda from Bre|
|To Edit||Click Here|
- Joshua Keay
- David Keay
- John Santiago
- Eric Beug
- Adam Mayer
- Paul Riggs (guest)
- David Neff
- We've got a great bunch of awesome classes listed
- Start with beginner stuff. Raphael is setting up a google calendar, Eric will help getting it shared among the group
- Please send in the times that you can teach to Raphael
- Teachers will get paid - $12.50 per person per class hour
- Zach is setting up Zen Cart
- Zach is doing taxes
- George and Raphael will bring beverages
- We got Manhattan Special
- We need to make a lockbox - how awesome to have a money sucker on the front
- John Santiago will C&C one at fablab
- Hotplates etc are coming, timer off switches needed!!!
- blue water jugs?
- Dave will be Drink Master
- We need a roomba!
- We have a 'push push' kinda broom?
- It's a 'sweepasweepa' kinda broom.
- Table needed - Zach will work on it
- Staircase - Raphael will work on it
- Eric Beug has an old TV
- CopInABox!!! Tomorrow.
- Curtain - Diana is handling this
- Speakeasy DSL - $80
- Money! Money is going to be tight in may
- Opening part in may or june
- Joshua can do designs
- Josh & Dave will help us get $144 shirts
- Nick will do interviews, etc for the blog
- Raphael will make a lamp
- Review of new member process
- Remote Friend of resistor thing- $13.37
- Sponsors need recognition
- Event based sponsor ship - sponsors get banners at parties
- BarCamp- we can sell t-shirts, demo, kit?
- Last Hope (end of july)- We need big collaborative project
- Between XMas and New Years - Chaos Communications Conference
- Curtains happening the weekend
- Plants! Botanicalls?
- Microcontroller group meeting - Next wednesday March 19th