Minutes:January 16, 2008
[[Meeting Summary::Dave Clausen was voted a share holder. Created a list of questions for Pod Camp's lawyer. Discussion on income, membership dues, and key rights.]]
- TODO: Contact Lawyer from PodCamp (Eric S.)
- Can we avoid $1000 fee for ads in papers?
- Eric has full list of Questions
- TODO: Contact BSD guy about LLC documents (Dave C.)
- TODO: Bylaws and operating agreement, articles of incorporation
- David Clausen becoming a shareholder - all voted in favor
Working On Location
- More for a big area / desk
- Sales tax pending on lawyer
- $40 for dues
- Owners only? Trusted people
- Big payers?
- Members, $40 flat, all others are case by case
- Electronic art
- Hack-a-day blog posts?
- Art installations
- Museum shows
- Probably our best and most reliable source of income
- Rentals / evening events?
Is option one from the blog still available? .