From NYC Resistor Wiki
ALL PYTHON PROGRAMS MUST BE RUN WITH -u' from scripts. Otherwise there will be no output in the logs and you will curse this stupid game. The right way to do it is in /etc/rc.local and log into /tmp:
cd /home/pi/Future-Crew/consoles/$WHATEVER nohup PYTHONPATH=.. python -u controller.py >> /tmp/future-crew.log 2>&1 &
- server (192.168.1.99) starts automatically via /etc/rc.local. Fully functional now
cd /home/pi/Future-Crew/server nohup python -u future_server.py >> /tmp/future-crew.log 2>&1 &
- VidEditConsole (192.168.1.98) starts automatically, but nothing is displayed? Too soon or OpenGL bug? If X screensaver kicks on, doesn't seem to restart? Even when run manually there are no graphics? Teensy portion works; nothing on LCD?
- PatchConsole (192.168.1.97) also has rc.local, but nothing is displayed. Otherwise works.
- PianoConsole (192.168.1.96) starts via rc.local. works fine.
- TeletypeConsole (192.168.1.95) -- had DHCP address; runs via /etc/rc.local. This one works!
- Telephone console ??? -- did not check in