Discovery Channel is interested in having an NYC Resistor show which will be similar to the Deadliest Catch and Myth Busters. We are creating a reel of "what is resistor" and "who is resistor" for the Discovery Channel to view while considering our show.
If you would like to be on the show, we need to tell Discovery who you are. Add your name below, write about yourself and other resistors. Then this weekend and early next week we will be filming little clips of you!
And we need help editing the reel! So please sign up below to help us edit after October 22.
For example alicia is PIP "permanantly installed pixie" and we might show her flitting around our space making things pretty and organized.
- Alicia - PIP "permanantly installed pixie" and we might show her flitting around our space making things pretty and organized. She builds cute robots with wheels for wheeling around and is the cake hacker, putting elecronics into cakes everywhere.
- Dave - responsible, engineer
- Diana - fashion designer, wears fancy shoes while hacking
- Adam - dreamer, creator, tinkerer
- Matt - trouble maker/geeky bad boy, always causing a general ruckuss sometimes with foul language
- Kelly - Craft hacker and video game enthusiast and no nonsense programmer.
- Bill - MacGyver was my godfather. our socially polished southern friend.
- Raph - Scribel - an all around mad-in-the-fun-way scientist
- Eric - Videographer, cheerleader, and gameboy music maker
- Nick - Designer, hardware, journalist, storyteller, futurist, photographer, gardener, chef and front end programmer. Love, Nick.
- Justin - Coder, Hardware hacker, Backup mustache wearer (to Eric)
I can help edit because I am awesome!
- Dave P - Old Discovery editor guy. Forever geek. See you Oct. 23